Cryptoart is a unique way to enjoy, save, and give digital currency.
Each piece has the ability to store Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies offline away from hackers. See how it works…
Bobby was created by artist Alexander Fedosov. Alexander was a Ukrainian illustrator that excelled in hyper detailed dark fantasy art. He was one for the first artists to contribute to the cryptocurrency movement, and he created the cover for Bitcoin Magazine issue #21. His current whereabouts are unknown.
- Artist: Alexander Fedosov
- Title: Bobby
- Currency: Bitcoin
- Edition count: 280 (200 small, 45 medium, 35 large)
- Limited edition giclée. Once sold out, no more will be printed.
- Published on Hahnemühle museum quality paper with archival inks
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Cryptoart is hand assembled, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. 30 day return policy- we will even pay for return postage (USA orders only). Notes about private keys: Be sure to read our terms and conditions regarding private keys. You can also add a custom address to your Cryptoart.